Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Thy True Perception

Thy True Perception

O Eternal One!

When I see the paradoxes
In Thy nature...

Distorted is my visual perception,
because of my desires to see 
happenings that are pleasing to my eyes
And unable to see,
thine Eternal Presence
in thine illusory creation.

Distorted is my auditory perception,
because of my desires to hear,
all those voices and noises that muffled 
thy Cosmic Sound.
And unable to hear,
thy Holy Cosmic Sound
in thine illusory creation.

Distorted is my olfactory perception,
because of my desires for perfumes.
And unable to smell,
the soft eternal fragrance of thy Holy Presence
in thine illusory creation.

Distorted is my gustatory perception,
because of my eating desires.
And unable to taste,
thy Holy Name
in thine illusory creation.

Distorted is my tactile perception,
because of my desires from many lives.
And unable to feel
thy soft invisible, imperceptible, infinite touch
beyond thine illusory creation

Distorted are my perceptions

Because of egos, opinions, biases,
idiosyncrasies, judgments, etc

Deception is there
in every perception of mine,
for Thou hast created 
thine illusory creation.

Bless me to transcend
from all of my distorted perceptions,
cauterize my desires
so that I travel beyond and
understand Thy True Perception...

...Thy True Perception
of Thy Creation 
as only a thought
and naught else.


Transcend me from all distortions
Transform me from all those myriad forms
that thou hast created
in thine illusory creation
into thine eternal Nothingness

No comments:

Post a Comment