Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Mind - The Unseen Awe! - 2

Mind - The Unseen Awe! - Part 2

O Mind!
You are the unseen awe!
Knowing that,
you are not to be controlled -
but to be transcended,
has freed me from guilt,
has freed me from resentment,
has freed me from shame,
has freed me from repentance,
has freed me from anger,
has freed me from pride,
has freed me from all burdens of emotional worries
has freed me from all burdens of psychological blocks,
has freed me from all identities, 
has freed me from all opinions,
has freed me from all idiosyncrasies,
has freed me from all dis-eases,
has eased my life and
made all my efforts effortless.

O Mind!
you being unseen and strong,
my Heart being transparent and pure,
help me transcend from the seen to the Unseen,
help me transcend from the felt to the Un-felt,
help me transcend from the perceivable to the Un-perceivable,
help me transcend from the creation to the Creator,
help me transcend from the relative to the Absolute,
help me transcend from the tangible to the Intangible,
help me transcend from the something-ness to the Eternal Nothingness,
and merge me into the Eternal Nothingness


No comments:

Post a Comment