Friday, May 7, 2021

Sod of Silence

 Sod of Silence

Thou hast shown me Thy path of interiorization,
And, I lost the path of outwardness, to travel inward.

Thou hast made me to touch Thy sod of silence,
And I lost all vocabulary to describe Thee.

Thou hast made me to touch Thy sod of stillness,
And I lost all identities, to identify with Nothingness.

Thou hast covered my face with Thy sacred garment of Omnipresence,
And I lost all my veils of illusion, to be in Thy presence.

Thou hast allowed me to enter Thy Sanctum Sanctorum,
And I lost the path to wilderness, to trod on Thy path of Eternity.

Thou hast allowed me to enter Thine Eternal realm of Superconsciousness,
And I lost all my consciousness, to be in Thine Eternal realm of Nothingness.

Thou hast blessed Thy child,
to stay in Thine Eternity,
And this child of Thine lost everything,
to gain Thine Eternal Nothingness,
And to stay eternally blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment