Sunday, May 9, 2021

Breathing Consciously

 Breathing Consciously

I was breathing unconsciously,
I halted and turned my attention to my breath,
In a little while, I am breathing consciously.

The breath entered in through the nostrils,
down the trachea, lungs, stomach, abdomen,
body gently moving along with the flow of breath,
I becoming conscious of the breath and the body,
able to witness the breath and body as something separate.

Breath again moved and I witnessed consciously,
Suddenly breath halted - stilled into the stillness consciously,
Suddenly there was silence - merged into the silence consciously,
Breath flow halted, body movement halted - witnessed everything consciously.

Suddenly everything turned into Nothing,
Consciousness turned into Nothingness.

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment