Friday, December 3, 2021

Life’s 9 Key Questions

 Life’s 9 Key Questions

  1. What is the purpose of life in general?
  2. What is the purpose of my life in particular?
  3. What is that I want to do to fulfil my purpose of life?
  4. What are the various ways of fulfilling this purpose and which of them should I be adapting? and are these ways in symphony or asynchronous with external environment?
  5. In any of my conversations with others, how am I behaving? Is it that I am trying to explore, be open and learn or contribute? Or is it that I feel superior and try to teach them or feel inferior and succumb to them?
  6. In spending time with others, am I really spending time with others or am I ruminating about my own life and trying to show either my supremacy by sharing my success stories or my failures and expecting either praise, sympathy or empathy?
  7. In whatever activity I perform am I doing it for its fulfilment or expecting a validation from others or the external world?
  8. Can I live The Life with my True Self or am I trying to live life in search of finding myself in others for fulfilment? Am I living life Consciously or numbed?
  9. What is that Truly I want from my life and The Life itself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment