Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Saying Yes

Saying Yes

Hesitatingly I said no,
When I have to say yes.

Rarely realized that limitation of mine,
Restricted my journey into within,
Forced me to say no to every adventure,
Forced me to always look without,
Rather than look within.

Fear sprang from my own boundaries,
Fear sprang from my own identities.
Limitations created by the identities,
Enhanced the fear of losing the identities.

Age-old fears shattered,
While all the courage gathered.
Myriad identities mercilessly tattered,
Whilst the wildest thoughts scattered.

The nights of ignorance withered,
Enabling the entry into inner wisdom,
To find the scenic beauty of Silence.
Encouraging me willingly to say yes.
To say Yes to the infinite possibilities,
Of the transformation into Being.

❦ ❦ 

No comments:

Post a Comment